WE VALUE THE FRESHNESS OF LOCAL INGREDIENTS
Here at Johnny Franco’s Place we take great pride in using fresh local products, as much as possible to create a menu that is influenced by southern American and European flavours.
Our team is passionate about food and beverages and great service.
Our inspiration for creating new and exciting experiences comes from the passion and thirst to help people taste life and enjoy food.
We also love to broaden our knowledge of food and never stop learning and growing every day.
We are committed to sourcing our product and ingredients locally where possible and supporting local business and growing our community is an integral part of who we are.
COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
In accordance with trading conditions and restrictions imposed by the NSW Government to help control the spread of COVID-19 you will notice some differences in our venue and some new rules that we ask you to follow. Our imminent trading future depends on everyone doing their bit to follow these rules, so we ask you to please take a moment to review these new conditions of entry for our Restaurant.
Any persons entering our hotel premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe.
Upon entry to the Restaurant, one person from each group must provide contact details, if you did not book, for contact tracing purposes. These details will be held for a period of 28 days as required under the Public Health Order.
In addition, all Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points, while waiting outside the venue, or where markings are in place
- Comply with any request to relocate due to social distancing requirements
- Comply with house rules and reasonable directions from staff
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
- Adhere to a maximum number of ten persons per table
Failure to comply with any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order and the licensee, their staff or agents reserve the right to remove from the premises any patron not adhering to these conditions under Section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.